As lightweight as it is protective, the Hanwag Men's Tatra Light GTX is engineered for cushioned support and dry comfort on day hikes through a wide variety of weather conditions. A waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex construction keeps your feet well-protected from rainstorms and splashing though puddles while letting sweat moisture escape, and the low height and ergonomic cuff bolster stability and cushioning without being too restrictive. The special tread with 3D PrismBase technology helps grips loose, muddy terrain without excess bulk, and the Vibram Integral Light outsole maintains durability and comfort to keep fatigue at bay, mile after mile.
- Lightweight, protective trekking boot for light day hikes
- Gore-Tex delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Lower height adds stability and cushioning
- Special tread with 3D PrismBase tech cuts down on weight
- Vibram outsole is durable and ultra-grippy
- Click Clamp eyelets for two-zone lacing secures the fit
- Item #HWG000X